• It's Raining Again

     
    Don't we just love 'good' weather?

    'Good' is subjective.

    I live in the southern side of the equator, the climate here is generally warm, dry and sunny. For almost half the population in the world, this would be the 'place to be', especially during this time of the year, nearing the holiday season. They're all probably saying,
    'Oh those lucky ****!'.

    But for the so-called-lucky population here, we're just waiting for the temperature to drop, waiting for some rain. And finally when it does rain, everybody is complaining!

    I just love a rainy day! Cold, dark, wet outside, makes you wanna stay in bed, under the blanket, with your hands in-between your legs, bringing back so many wonderful memories of the wonderful things you've done in the cold-rainy days, just like this one.
     
    Maybe it's just that way for me, but I think that's how at least some-people in the hotter parts of the world, long for a cold day.

    Rain is always magic, it makes a normal day, seem adventurous. Anyting you do when it rains (other than sitting at your desk in front of your computer, or watching TV) outdoors, feels like a challenge. But this is true only for the people who don't have regular rainy days.

    It's hard to explain, let me give you an example (something I'm good at, ha ha).

    Imagine your staying in the Antarctic, and your soaked and surrounded by cold-freezing snow all year. And suddenly, one morning, everything around you is green, fresh, dry and sunny? Wouldn't you feel like your in heaven?
     
    We'll that's almost exactly how I feel, when I wake up to a 'suprise' rainy day. I might be exaggerating a little, but I'm sure you understand what I mean.

    Rain makes everything clean, washes away all the dirt, and gives us a fresh feeling, that's the reason why the rainbow is so beautiful, not for it's colour, but for the way you feel when your looking at it.

    I'm just writing my mind today, nothing informative at all, but I'm hoping I made someone enjoy the rain a little more. Even just looking at these pictures can soothe your mind, that's the power of nature.

    What do you think about the rain? Have you enjoyed the rain? Let me know.
     
    Hope you have a special rainy day too and thank you for your patience with me.
     
    (Note: I do not take credit for any of the pictures on this page, and my humble thank you to the photographers who took these lovely pictures. I could not find the exact source, so if you own any of the pictures, leave me a message and I'll be happy to leave credits or links to you.)

    0 comments → It's Raining Again

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...