• Showers from heaven

    Today was just a normal morning, checked my phone and replied to all the people waiting for me to finish our conversation, left overs from last night.. I'm finding it really hard to wake up in the mornings, guess its time to move to a different time zone..
    (This is my first 'serious' blog., and I plan to keep writing regularly.. Would be nice to keep track of the things I say and do., almost like a diary., maybe someday someone will read it, and there will be something useful that could help them)

    Okay, so let me continue.! It was really warm today, felt like it was the hottest day of the week., nothing special about that, but then after lunch time, everything changed., the clouds turned grey and the freshness in the air had that amazing smell of the rain, if I was a peacock I would have done my dance right then to celebrate, I was so excited.. I am a 'nose' person., my nose is my strongest sensory organ, I feel I'm blind sometimes, and even though music is my biggest hobby, I still think my nose is stronger than my ears.


    So me and my one-month old nephew, sat on the rocking chair, near the window, enjoying the beautiful rain.. He saw his first thunder and lightening just then in my arms., it was a really special moment for us.. I was explaining to him what the thunder is and lightening is, he wasn't scared of either.. I don't think he learnt anything form me either., but it was my duty as uncle to tell him, right.?

    As tonne's and tonne's of liters of water poured down from the heavens, it made me wonder how heavy a bucket of water on my head would feel., leave alone so much water, floating in the clouds above my head.. It was not a simple thing.. I've learnt my environmental sciences in school, and I guess I know the science behind it all., but still there was so much in this everyday phenomena that amazed me.. Guess nature will always amaze us, however intelligent or advanced we've become..

    How does a seed know what is its purpose in this world.?, it has to find water in the soil., use it to bring out its first leaf and a root, to find more water., and with that one leaf, absorb enough energy from the sun, to grow to a tree that can as be as tall as the Eiffel Tower., which took so many years to build and we know how much effort., its really amazing., and I keep forgetting that plants are living things..

    
    (updated) My nephew AJ and myself (he's about 7months old in this pic)


    These-past-few weeks, after my nephew was born, I got to spend a lot of time with him., first time I'm experiencing what its like to take care of a new born and how hard yet wonderful it can be.. We human's are so helpless when were born., we cant do anything on our own, all we know is to cry when we want anything.. But a new born deer knows it needs to run to survive, before it can even walk., and it learns to run in no time.. Its like they all went to some kind of training school on life, before they got here, and we the great humans cannot figure out what life is, and spend our whole life trying to figure it out..

    The rain can teach you so much, if we spend some time to listen., every pitter-patter is words of wisdom from the skies, but I was always too busy to listen, or guess I should say ignorant. Today i could see the rain., hear it., smell it., and even feel is splashing on my face., i felt like there was someone out there watching after me right then., felt like i was not alone in this world.. The rain is magic., and its from the skies., its got to be good.., heck! I guess its the best gift of nature..

    3 comments → Showers from heaven

    1. Wow...!! That was the best read, in a while...!! from the second i started reading i wanted to read onn to see what happened next. Very Pure and natural. Love every line...!! congratulations...!! and do keep posting..!!

    2. wow, thankyou..:) My first comment, and its aswm..:) thank you so much..:)

    3. wow, My first comment, and its aswm..:) Thank you so much.!

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...